How to order
We welcome orders by telephone, fax, email, mail or online. Bespoke covers are not available via our online ordering system.
Please contact us by telephone, fax, email or mail using the details below
Unit 1 Gallamore Lane Industrial Estate,
Lincs. LN8 3HA
Tel 01673 849893
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
UK Mainland Shipping
Prices quoted include UK mainland shipping
The following additional charges per cover, apply to non-UK mainland destinations
Dispatch times remain 10 days approx.
Orders of 5 or more qualify for free shipping within Europe
Please contact us for further details
Please contact us if your country is not listed.
Please select shipping option during checkout
Terms and Conditions
1. Although these terms and conditions are a requirement of this website, we pride ourselves on our level of personal, down to earth service. Any issues that may arise with any of our products will be dealt with as efficiently as possible to ensure customers satisfaction, should we fail to reach expectations, we offer a full refund to all customers that remain unsatisfied with our service.
2. All sails and covers sold through this website are manufactured by us in the U.K.
3. As U.K manufacturers we control delivery time limits. We carry many lines in stock, though at peak times some items are made to order. At such times we aim to dispatch cover purchases through this website within 10 working days. Please contact us for latest sail lead times. Should this vary, the customer will remain well informed throughout as to delivery times.
4. All items are sold securely through Google Checkout.
5. All prices quoted are in U.K pounds sterling.
6. Your statutory rights are not affected.
7. This website is designed to offer a straight forward, no catches, service to those viewing or purchasing. To this end, all dinghy cover prices include V.A.T and delivery to mainland U.K. Please contact us for delivery outside this area.
8. Comments and input related to the content of this site are always welcome and should be conveyed in writing or by phone.
9. All content is the property of Sail Register.
10. When buying goods from this site you are entering into a legally binding contract however it is your right to cancel up to seven working days from delivery. This does not apply to bespoke items.
11. UK law is applicable to purchases
Sail Register partners Mike and Dan Rimmer – VAT - 365 1125 73