Dinghy Covers - click class below
Check out our new material range
Click below for details
40 Years Experience
We began making dinghy covers in the early 1980's and have a wealth of experience to share. From material selection and cover style to any bespoke designs and ideas you may have yourself. We have always been passionate about our trade and welcome our customers feedback.
High Tech Materials
Our current range of fabrics have been specially selected to offer the best degree of protection for your boat. Please see our specifications page for full details.
- Webbing and snap together fastenings throughout
- Velcro from mast to bow with further buckles to secure
- Reinforced collars at shrouds to aid water run off
- Transom tie down at stern
- PVC covers now smooth finish to wipe clean
- Our best breathable polycotton to date
- High end acrylic canvas now also on offer
- All dinghy covers made by us in the U.K
We even use waxed thread and specialised needles to create a more solid waterproof seam. Over the last few seasons, investment in the latest machinery at our loft has greatly improved our service, We have a number of high speed and very heavy duty zigzag machines giving us greater efficiency, accuracy, diversity and quality.
Boat Not Listed ?
Please see our bespoke covers page for the online measurement form. By all means back it up with an email if you have any special requirements or give us a call, we are much more than just a website and always prefer to talk
No Plastic Packaging
All covers are posted in recyclable cardboard boxes. We are firmly committed and want to do our small bit to help the waters that provide our living.
Order by Phone:
On 01673 849893 to discuss any details