Terms And Conditions
1. Although these terms and conditions are a requirement of this website, we pride ourselves on our level of personal, down to earth service. Any issues that may arise with any of our products will be dealt with as efficiently as possible to ensure customers satisfaction, should we fail to reach expectations, we offer a no quibble refund on all unused items.
2. All sails and covers sold through this website are manufactured by us in the U.K.
3. As U.K manufacturers we control delivery time limits. We carry many lines in stock, though at peak times some items are made to order. At such times we aim to dispatch cover purchases through this website within 10 working days. Please contact us for latest sail lead times. Should this vary, the customer will remain well informed throughout as to delivery times.
4. All items are sold securely through a recognized checkout system.
5. All prices quoted are in U.K pounds sterling.
6. Your statutory rights are not affected.
7. This website is designed to offer a straight forward, no catches, service to those viewing or purchasing. To this end, all dinghy cover prices include V.A.T and delivery to mainland U.K. Please contact us for delivery outside this area.
8. Comments and input related to the content of this site are always welcome and should be conveyed in writing or by phone.
9. All content is the property of Sail Register.
10. When buying goods from this site you are entering into a legally binding contract however it is your right to cancel up to seven working days from delivery. This does not apply to bespoke items.
11. UK law is applicable to purchases
Sail Register partners Mike and Dan Rimmer – VAT - 365 1125 73